Energy Clubs are a great way for children to get an active start to the day.
Delivered as a breakfast club, Energy Clubs encourage children aged 5-11 to enjoy physical activity whilst teaching them about healthy food choices. Children will get to play a number of fun games and participate in discussions on the benefits of good food choice and exercise, aiming to inspire them to lead a more healthy life.
6 Reasons to set up an Energy Club
- A fun extra curricular activity with educational values
- Offers more opportunities for children to engage in extra curricular activities
- Helps develop children’s social skills through group discussions
- Develops children’s awareness of a healthy lifestyle
- Provides a transition to the Play Makers Award
- Provides data evidence to support PE and School Sport Funding